Friday, September 17, 2010

Billie, Billie, Billie

I've been encouraging Billie to spend time in the yard alone. I wanted to see what she'd get up to, and to give her some time to explore on her own. She's done very well! She found a water bottle (no idea how it ended up there!) and was crunching on it. Small note: Her recall training while on the long line in the big yard has NOT IN THE LEAST carried over to "when in the small yard, off the line, with something I really want!" Sigh. :)
She is eating exclusively out of her kibble nibble now, and loves it. She seems to drink alot of water, but I think it's the kibble. I'm not used to dogs who drink much water.
She still gets tired quite quickly when outside playing, and has quite the snort/snore, but it doesn't seem to bother her. Her endurance has increased alot since she arrived, though.
The bald spot on her head is almost completely normal now. She scraped her head under my bed a while back, and that is also healed up, though she still has some fur-regrowth to do there. She needs a nail trim, hopefully I can do that this week.
I've been playing with photoshop since there is a photographer author on DogRead this month. Here's my latest "creation." click to enlarge.
From Billie

Also, lots more photos always at her picasa site. Just click the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment