Sunday, April 10, 2011

Way behind, so much news!

I'm very very tired and very busy, so I'm WAY behind on posting..
West met Claudine and Craig. Warmed up to claudine brilliantly. Craig was not as cooperative as I needed him to be.
West met a young guy, Connor, who was out at our place. I wasn't home, but apparently he did not bark at all, and approached within a few feet without any signs of stress.
West met Wendy and had a playdate with Ruby, a 10 mo old GSD. I'm staying at Wendy's for a week in May, so the fact that they get along great is good news.
While I've been so busy earning money, Chris has been taking West out for walks to the river (ON LEASH) and he's been doing very well!
And Archie and West have spent the evening loose together. The cats moved out to the barn, so I have the bathroom opened up with a bed and "escape" for Archie. They even PLAYED.

More details later, I promise..

1 comment:

  1. > Chris has been taking West out for walks to the river
    > (ON LEASH) and he's been doing very well!

    I don't think you ever blogged about what happened the last time I let him OFF LEASH did you?

    ReplyDelete