Friday, June 17, 2011

It's been a while, but he's come a LONG way!

Does everyone remember the little biting border collie pup that I offered to foster for Sheena?

I think I misplaced him.





He's watching Tim eat his yummy sandwich across the table, I think.



Please note the little white fluff poking out from his back end? This is his TAIL. and I can SEE it, even though he's being TOUCHED by a MAN! Now that's progress!

Sorry we haven't been updating as much as we should, but he's coming along nicely :) I am proud!

He also came along to Archie's agility class on Thursday morning. Was ok around Chris and Ray, as long as he kept his distance. Did some tunnels, and a few jumps. Good boy.

4 comments:

  1. this is so many kinds of awesome! thank you for all the work you're putting into this sweet boy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so great :D its nice seeing him not afraid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. West's progress is so heartening to see and hear about. He's coming along so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love the resiliency of dogs... well done!

    I just found your blog recently and have really enjoyed going through the archives...so, I've passed along the Versatile Blogger Award. You can read more about it here http://successjustclicks.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/wow-winners-all-around/

    ReplyDelete