Sunday, August 5, 2012

Downtown visiting

We've been spending a night each week in Downtown Kamloops. I stay at my gramma's place, and Archie usually sleeps in her apartment with me, but Reiker usually sleeps in the car. It's worked out well so far.

We go out for a "last pee" around downtown after dark. I have started to put a 15' long line on him to give him a bit more room to move around, and he thinks he should be a drug dog! :)

This week, we got out of agility early and decided to take the dogs for a walk down the main drag in Kamloops. It was about 8:30 or so, so not super busy.

I put his muzzle on, since I'm working on getting him used to it. It's easier for him to not bother it when there's other sights and sounds to focus on.


From Downtown After Practice

No comments:

Post a Comment